Some frequently asked questions and helpful links:
- To gain admission to MomoCon, you need to register, either in advance or on-site at the convention. We highly recommend that you pre-register; it helps us get an idea of how many fans to expect and it saves you money! You can register here. Only 4-day memberships are available for purchase prior to the convention. 4-day memberships to the convention are $50 until Jan. 1st, 2015. Full details on pricing is available here.
- All sales are final of memberships, but we are happy to transfer memberships before May 18th. As it gets closer to the event, it becomes more difficult for us to transfer, so we are unable to make the transfers after that date. No transfers will be made after the event takes place.
- MomoCon is hosted in the Georgia World Congress Center and Omni Hotel. Hotel reservations can be made here. Hotel rooms and memberships to MomoCon are separate; hotel rooms do not come with admission to the con, and admission to the con does not include a hotel room. Many events at the convention run until 2am or later (including the MomoCon Rave, which runs until at least 4am), and several people enjoy staying on-site at the event to fully experience it.
- Looking to be a vendor at MomoCon? Artists Alley is full, but we are still seeking professional comic creators for the Comic Artists Alley (use the contact form below). Dealers information is available here
- Did you order a mailed option badge? These badges are not sent until 3-4 weeks before the convention, to prevent major loss. Mailed option badges are not mailed after purchase; they are mailed 4 weeks before the convention.
Contact MomoCon through this form or via email at email@example.com
Our preferred method of contact is email or through this form.
Are you a guest looking to be featured at MomoCon? Then please fill out our guest application form.