Some frequently asked questions and helpful links:
- To gain admission to MomoCon, you need to register, either in advance or on-site at the convention. You can register here. Only 4-day memberships are available for purchase prior to the convention.
- One-day memberships are only available on-site.
- You can reprint your confirmation page by logging into your EventBrite account. We cannot have your confirmation email resent, only you can log in and print it.
- If you purchased a normal membership, you can pick up your badge at Pre-Registration windows on site. Only those who chose the mailed option before May 1st will have badges mailed to them.
- All sales are final of memberships, we do not offer refunds, and transfers can be made directly through Eventbrite. No transfers will be made after the event takes place. We cannot make transfers from one year to the next.
- MomoCon is hosted in the Georgia World Congress Center and Omni Hotel. Hotel reservations can be made here. Hotel rooms and memberships to MomoCon are separate; hotel rooms do not come with admission to the con, and admission to the con does not include a hotel room. Many events at the convention run until 2am or later (including the MomoCon Rave, which runs until at least 4am), and several people enjoy staying on-site at the event to fully experience it.
- Looking to be a vendor at MomoCon? Artists Alley, Comic Artists Alley and the Dealers Room are all full for the 2015 event. Information about the 2016 event will be available in late summer/early fall and applications generally go up in late October.
Contact MomoCon through this form or via email at email@example.com
Our preferred method of contact is email or through this form.
Are you a guest looking to be featured at MomoCon? Then please fill out our guest application form.