Some frequently asked questions and helpful links:
- To gain admission to MomoCon, you need to register, either in advance or on-site at the convention. You can register here. Only 4-day memberships are available for purchase prior to the convention.
- One-day memberships are only available on-site.
- You can reprint your confirmation page by logging into your EventBrite account. We cannot have your confirmation email resent, only you can log in and print it.
- If you purchased a normal membership, you can pick up your badge at Pre-Registration windows on site. Only those who chose the mailed option before May 1st will have badges mailed to them.
- All sales are final of memberships, we do not offer refunds, and transfers can be made directly through Eventbrite. No transfers will be made after the event takes place. We cannot make transfers from one year to the next.
- MomoCon is hosted in the Georgia World Congress Center and Omni Hotel. Hotel reservations can be made here. Hotel rooms and memberships to MomoCon are separate; hotel rooms do not come with admission to the con, and admission to the con does not include a hotel room. Many events at the convention run until 2am or later (including the MomoCon Rave, which runs until at least 4am), and several people enjoy staying on-site at the event to fully experience it.
- Looking to be a vendor at MomoCon? We are no longer accepting 2016 vendors
- Looking to volunteer for MomoCon? We are no longer accepting 2016 volunteers
- Looking to apply to host a panel? We are no longer accepting submissions for 2016
- Need to make a transfer to another person? Just Log In to your Eventbrite account and edit your information.
As a reminder, All sales are final and one day memberships are only available on site. Please contact Eventbrite directly with any ticketing issues.
Please be aware, from Tuesday, May 24th – Monday May 30th responses to the form and email will be slow, as our admin team is on site for the event.
Contact MomoCon through this form or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our preferred method of contact is email or through this form.