We are also happy to answer your questions and make sure you have a wonderful experience at MomoCon. You will be able to use the contact form below to send us your questions, but we would ask that you make sure your question isn’t first addressed by the FAQ.
- Exhibitors and Vendor applications for MomoCon 2020 will be on or around October 31st 2019. Artists Alley jury submissions are Dec 1-15th, 2019. Please do not email us about being added to a mailing list for information, the information about Artists and Vendors will be posted online in the late summer.
- Mailed option badges are not sent when purchased. They were mailed on May 2nd and should arrive to you by May 9th. If you did not purchase specifically a “mailed option” membership, you will not receive a badge in a mail (you will pick up on site with photo ID and confirmation page). The badges are sent separately and sometimes unforeseen mailing delays mean that one arrives before the other(s). We ask that you please let us know if any of your order has not arrived by May 9th and we will be happy to help.
- Pricing for single day memberships will be the same at the door as it is online. 4 day membership online go up in price at the end of May 8th.
- If you need your confirmation resent please contact Showclix directly. We cannot resend it from MomoCon.
- We cannot offer transfers to 2021 MomoCon of purchased memberships for 2020. You are welcome to transfer names on your purchase at any time, contact Showclix for information on this process.