Volunteer meetings are typically held at the Omni Hotel in downtown Atlanta. Relevant dates for volunteers including the form and meetings for the upcoming convention are:
Sunday, November 17 – 2:30pm
Saturday, January 11 – 2:30pm – International Ballroom, North Tower
Saturday, March 28 – 2:30pm – TBA, North Tower
Volunteer Application closes – TBA (early May, around the last meeting)
The meetings generally follow the same agenda:
- Welcome – Learn what it means to volunteer at MomoCon.
- Department Info – Hear what each department does and their volunteer needs/requirements.
- Breakout Sessions – Meet with the individual departments that interest you.
- Customer Service Training – You’re recommended to attend once a year. Some departments require this for their volunteers.
- Questions at the Meetings – Volunteer Relations is located in the back of the room for questions and troubleshooting.
Questions about anything volunteering related? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
READ THE VOLUNTEER POLICIES BEFORE COMPLETING THE FORM!
Sign up here today!