MomoCon’s Artists Alley is a great place to display your creations and sell your arts and crafts! Reach thousands of people at one of the fastest-growing conventions in the US!
Artists Alley tables are standard-sized 6 foot tables with at least 4 feet clearance behind the table and two chairs. Each artists table comes with 2 free four-day passes to the convention! Have questions? Contact us
Standard Artist Alley applications are now closed, if you applied on Dec 1st, please expect to hear information on or around Dec. 6th. We are still accepting comic artists (including Published and Self-Published Comics, GNs, webcomics and related products (over 80% of the table)), please apply for the comic artists alley here.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) AA tables include two weekend admissions to the event.
2) Why does the Artists Alley sell out so fast? Demand is very high, and we are limited by the space that we have available. Our alley is not as large as other cons of our size, but we aim to have good variety (thus the category system of applications)
3) Are all of the AA rooms located together? Yes, in a single room
4) Will full tables be available to all artists? Yes, however single artists may only purchase one table.
5) Will the AA be located in a locked room or open hallway? The Artists Alley will be located in a lockable room.
6) What if I’ve already purchased a membership to the con when accepted? We can transfer your existing membership to a person of your choice. View more FAQ here.