HEALTH & SAFETY INFORMATION
Please ensure that you have reviewed any advisories or restrictions that may be in place for travel to the United States and for travel to Georgia.
Please review full MomoCon 2022 Protocols.
Please be aware a risk of exposure to COVID-19 is present at any event or public space, including MomoCon. Before purchasing any membership or participating as a volunteer, guest, vendor, or any other participant of Winterfest, you have read the latest CDC Guidelines for Prevention. By attending MomoCon, you acknowledge this risk and, as a condition of entering MomoCon, you acknowledge, understand and confirm each of the following in accordance with applicable health guidelines:
- You and/or any Minor for which you serve as a Guardian will abide by all MomoCon or venue health-and-safety requirements;
- You and/or any Minor for which you serve as a Guardian are not currently experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19, as identified at CDC.gov, including, but not limited to:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- You have not recently been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 14-day quarantine; and
- You and/or any Minor for which you serve as a Guardian are not under any self-quarantine orders;
For purposes of this acknowledgement, a “Minor” means any individual who is under eighteen (18) years of age or has not reached the age of majority as defined by such individual’s jurisdiction of residence, and a “Guardian” means such Minor’s parent or legal guardian or other individual attending MomoCon who is over the age of eighteen (18) and acting in loco parentis for such Minor.
You acknowledge that even if you are fully vaccinated and adhere to all rules, it is still possible you could face exposure and/or contract an illness from attending group functions like MomoCon. You agree to hold harmless MomoCon, all organizers/management, partners, volunteers, and venue in the event you face exposure or contract an illness, and acknowledge the risk when entering the facilities and surrounding venue.
Please do not enter MomoCon or the designated event area within the Georgia World Congress Center if you cannot confirm all of the above criteria. If at any point during your time at MomoCon you do not meet all of the above criteria, you will be required to isolate and may be relocated or asked to leave the GWCC event space at the sole discretion of event management.
Please Note: The guidelines in this document are based on information currently available regarding the behavior and characteristics of the COVID-19 virus, public health information and local or state guidelines with respect to large gatherings in any particular community. As more clarity with respect to these variables emerges, it is expected that these guidelines may need to be adjusted accordingly