Due to overwhelming popularity of workshops and events, MomoCon is happy to bring a dedicated Gundam Build room to the 2019 event and the future! Join us with your figures, build your own, or learn about this awesome hobby in many panels and workshops throughout the weekend! Check your app and program book on site for information on the Gundam Room!
THE GUNDAM ROOM OPEN EXHIBIT RULES
Thank you for sharing your pieces with us! All pieces submitted must follow the guidelines below.
1. Entries must be official Bandai Gunpla product. Third Party kits (DM, Daban, etc.) are NOT permitted.
2. Themes and designs must be suitable for general audiences. Designs with obscenities or graphic content will not be permitted.
3. Display stands are optional, but encouraged.
- ALL ENTRANTS must register their pieces at REGISTRATION DESK.
- Display entries will be accepted during the following times
Thursday, May 23 - 2PM-8PM,
Friday, May 24 - 10AM-8PM
Saturday, May 25 - 10-8PM,
Sunday, May 26 - 10AM-1PM.
- Registration is free.
- Multiple entries may be submitted.
- A guest number and liability waiver must be issued per entrant.
- Display space is limited. Entries will only be accepted while space is available.
- Pieces are submitted at their owners risk. MomoCon and all affiliates claim no responsibility for damages incurred after submission. Security volunteers will be present to oversee submitted pieces. Pieces left overnight on Thursday, Friday and Saturday will be locked in the room until the next day.
- Pieces may be retrieved any time during the day. Please visit the EXHIBIT DESK to check out your pieces.
- Please claim your pieces no later 3:00PM on Sunday, May 26.
- MomoCon and its affiliates claim no responsibility for unclaimed pieces.
This room and all events are supported by local Gunpla/Gundam clubs and volunteers, and do not represent Bandai or other producers in any way.