Dealer reservations for the 2014 event will be taken January 2014. Dealers space is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis based on category of goods, a juried process.
Extra tables, electrical needs, and other special accommodations will be provided through an outside company, accepted vendors will be provided with the necessary information before the con. If you have any specific questions, please feel free to Contact Us.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) How many tables/spaces can I get? We have a limit of four tables per vendor.
2) What time is setup? Thursday night, specific time TBA. Our dealers room in 2014 will be hosted at the Marriott on the International Level (which provides a street-level load in and much more manageable straight rows than the 2013 space).
3) How are dealers spaces handled when requested? NO REQUESTS will be taken until the registration date, when the form linked above goes live. We will have pre-allocated categories, and dealers will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis within their categories (e.g. we have three spots for kimono dealers, the first three kimono dealers who inquire will get those spots). The contract will be posted here at least one month prior to the registration date so that prospective dealers may read over the rules prior to registering.
4) Can I vend food/adult materials? Yes to pre-packaged food, such as Japanese candy and snacks. No to adult materials.
5) Can I vend weapons? No bladed weapons.
5) Will there be side rooms for extra dealers? No. All dealers will be located in one large room. Pictures of the venue will be posted when available.