MomoCon 2013 was a huge success, with over 12,200 attendees, and we knew that for 2014 we would need even more space. So we are incredibly excited to announce that MomoCon 2014 will take place in both the Hilton Atlanta and Marriott Marquis! The two hotels are directly connected via an indoor skybridge, to help make it one big venue. With this addition of another hotel comes some more news, MomoCon will be moving to Memorial Day Weekend 2014, May 23rd, 24th, and 25th. This is a big change we know! But getting two hotels to agree on the same availability can be difficult, and Memorial Day Weekend promises MomoCon more space in the years to come. We hope you are just as excited about the possibilities as we are!
When we asked for your feedback on MomoCon 2013, over 1000 of you responded. We listened, and based on your feedback MomoCon 2014 will have:
- The Dealers Room and Artist Alley in separate areas over at the Marriott Marquis
- The old Dealer’s Room in the Hilton will be turned into a 40,000 sqft video gaming arena with more gaming content
- We will have more visible security, especially in the common gathering areas
- The MomoCon food court will have more and better options
- You can now purchase the 2013 Premium Shirts online at:http://www.momocon.com/shop/
- We will be increasing the total number of guests
- Lower cost of hotel room, now only $129 at the Hilton or the Marriott, both can be reserved online now at https://resweb.passkey.com/go/
- And we will be soliciting even more game and anime companies to attend
In short looking forward to 2014 we can promise you more space, more events, more guests, and more fun. We have opened pre-registration for 2014 already, and you can register online here for all 3 days for only $30: http://www.momocon.com/
We hope to see you next Memorial Day Weekend!